Wednesday, February 1, 2012

J4 - Choice Blog

What do you know? Another choice blog. I have been sitting here for about 15 minutes deciding what to right about, and I still have no idea. There goes another 5 minutes of nothing. I think I’m going to blame thee Joseph White that is sitting to my left attempting to choose a good last name for the first name, “Eleanor”. Mr. Currin suggested Rigby (referring to the popular Beatles song, “Eleanor Rigby”), but it was quickly shot down by Mr. White. Did you hear the joke about the polar bear that walked into the bar? Too bad, you can’t know it. Sorry. I’m going to write about whatever comes to my head for the remainder of this blog. I can hear Kyle Klug’s voice right now, and that could just be one of the most annoying things on this planet. Joe decided to choose the last name “Grenville” for his character. I think he could have chosen a better last name, but that’s just me. Michael Steffan left early today, even though he wasn’t here for the last class. Mr. Currin made it public that he is currently failing the class, which I find evil. The poor, poor kid really cares about his grades, and there goes Mr. Currin making them public. I’m starting to get really bored of this blog, but I only have to type seventy more words. Brian Stoldt just walked in the door, but I didn’t clap because he is a member of the Bulldog. Today was my first day of late arrival, and it’s definitely the greatest thing ever. Waking up at 7:45 is much better than waking up at 6:30, and that’s a fact. I am going to try and make this sentence as long as possible so it takes up nineteen words. Hey look, I did it. Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment