Thursday, September 22, 2011

Favorite Season

Out of all four seasons, I would have to say the one that comes out on top is summer. Even though that is a little cliché, there are specific reasons for that. First and most importantly, summer break. Everybody loves the fact that they don’t have to go to school for another three months. Sleeping in is probably the best thing about summer because waking up at 6:30 in the morning is not something your average teenager enjoys doing. Every kid dreads getting up from their comfortable bed to have to go shower and get ready for school. Once the beginning of June rolls around, that’s all kids are looking forward to. But this year, I don’t really have much to look forward to throughout the summer. I’m not sure what I’m going to do when the end of summer rolls around, since I am not going to be returning to high school. Well, I hope not. Another reason why summer is so awesome is all of the parties and the freedom that you have compared to being in the school year. There is much more time for friends and family throughout the summer, unlike just having the weekends to spend your time not worrying about your schoolwork. I’d have to say Fall is definitely in the running with being one of my favorite seasons, for several reasons a well. Fall is the perfect weather… not too warm, not too cold. Also, that is the time that MLB Playoffs are being played. I’m a big fan of the New York Yankees, and following them is one of my favorite things to do because a lot of my other friends follow different teams and it’s interesting to see who gets knocked out and who wins it all. It’s fun to talk trash to the friends that teams get knocked out because then you can brag about your team winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment