Friday, September 16, 2011

Senior School Year

This school year, I hope to accomplish several things. Obviously, I hope to pass the school year without getting below merit roll, because I don’t want to make myself look bad. I have a lot less classes to focus on this year so I don’t think it will be a difficult task to accomplish. Another thing that I plan to accomplish throughout this year is not regretting anything. Even though you shouldn’t do some things in school, sometimes you’ve got to make memories. You will be punished for a little bit, but it will seem like nothing when you’re growing up. I want to maintain my friends throughout the year, because by now I have the friends that I want and I don’t necessarily need to make any more in school. Another main thing that I hope to accomplish this school year is to get a job and get my own car. I definitely need a job because I need money for when I go out with my friends and I won’t have to mooch off of my parents. I will also need a car for pretty much the same reason; I won’t have to be asking my friends or parents for rides for every little place that I want to go. Also, I won’t need to pay my friend’s for gas money because it seems like everybody asks for it these days. I know if I were to get a car, I would go out of my way to help my friends, and not beg them for five dollars for gas. Gas is expensive, but not that expensive. One final thing that I would like to accomplish this year is get back in the weight room and improve my numbers. I like being viewed as one of the stronger kids in our grade, so keeping that self image is something that I definitely want to maintain throughout the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment