Thursday, September 22, 2011

Greatest Moment of my Life

Out of all of the great moments that I have experienced in my life, it’s going to be a tough task alone to choose just one. Even though I didn’t do much to accomplish this one, I think the greatest moment of my life was moving out to Alden. If I didn’t move out here, God knows that I would be up to right now. The place that I used to live is kind of run down nowadays, and that’s not the kind of place that I would want to live in. I like living out in the country-ish area, not having to worry about robberies or shooting or anything like that, it’s nice and peaceful out here. Also, the people are much better people than they were out in the place that I used to live in. The first day I moved here, I went across the street to my soon to be best friend’s house, Gavin Laben. I felt welcomed by his family, and when school rolled around he introduced to me to several other kids that turned out to be some of my best friends. If it weren’t for my friends, I don’t even know what kind of person I would be right now. I am the kind of person that I want to be and I wouldn’t want it any other way. I feel very welcomed and liked in my school, which is very important because you don’t want to wake up every morning knowing you’re not going to be noticed or acknowledged in school. The friends that I have created relationships with is something that I definitely do not regret doing, because it has made me the person that I am today. I am perfectly content with my life, and that’s how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment