Friday, December 9, 2011

Intense Milk

Since I am being forced to do a second and also a third choice blog this week, I may as well just jump into this second one. I’m contemplating on what to for this second blog, and I think I am swaying towards the Intense Milk that they sell to the students at the Alden High School cafeteria. This is one of the greatest ideas the school has had yet, because milk is a great source of calcium, and it’s only a dollar to purchase. They come in many different flavors, and they have a reasonably decent sized bottle (16 ounces). Most of the time I don’t have a dollar to purchase myself one of these delicious milks, but nine times out of ten a close friends will lend me a dollar so I can satisfy myself with this tasty beverage. Nothing sounds better than a refreshing cold bottle of milk at the end of the day after strenuous work in Online Publishing. Everyone gets sick of Gatorade and water after a while, so adding in the decision of milk is definitely a benefit to the students. Another drink they allow to the students is the Arizona Iced Teas, which are also sold for a dollar. It may provide you with a more satisfying drink since it has more liquid in the can, but nothing completes a meal like milk does. It might seem like I am ranting about milk over and over again, but it is a well-known fact that milk is one of the essential liquids you need to make your bones stronger, and provides you with calcium, which can benefit your teeth. If I were to choose one drink to drink for the rest of my life, it would no doubt in my mind be milk. White milk preferably, because you start to feel kind of sick after too much chocolate milk. Everybody knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment