Friday, December 9, 2011

iPhone

My first choice blog to start off this week of blogs is going to be about the iPhone. The iPhone comes to mind because I am going to get it on Saturday, and that is probably the most exciting news I have heard in a few months. I recently smashed the screen on my phone because I got angry at Madden. That might seem kind of pathetic, but it is definitely a legitimate reason to do such a thing. I obviously regretted it immediately, but there is nothing I can do about it. I have wanted the iPhone for a while now but T-Mobile doesn’t sell it, so I have to get a whole new contract with Verizon and get a whole new number. It’s going to be a hassle to hand my number back out to everybody, but it’s whatever. No other phone quite compares to the iPhone. It’s convenient, fast, and has thousands upon thousands of apps that can assist you with everyday life, whether it is for personal reasons, or just entertainment. Also, if you have an iPod, you won’t even need it anymore, so you could sell it to get some cash back. This phone should last me a long time because I know I will enjoy it so much that I wouldn’t dare smash it because of a video game. If I do, then I’m just an idiot. The iPhone will not only keep me satisfied for many years to come, but I will also not have to worry about phone problems or things of that nature. Everyone I know who has had an iPhone always says how perfect it is. That’s one thing I have always wanted because every phone I ever get ends up doing something I do not want it to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment