Monday, December 19, 2011

Austin Hopcia.

I now have to get into the habit of doing a choice blog once a week, because Mr. Currin feels like that is the right thing to do. I’m sure you have all seen my complaint of even having to do any choice blogs, and now I have to for the rest of my high school career. Enough with the complaining now, time to get to the subject. I decided that I would write about the new seating arrangements in my Online Publishing class. Not only do I disagree with them, but I also think it is affecting my performance in the class. Recently, Justin Patterson was switched with Joe White, so Joe white started sitting next to me. Joe and I got along and it was a good time, and I actually got my work done. Just a few days ago, Mr. Currin thought it would be a good idea to switch Joe with Austin Hopcia. Not that I have anything against the kid, but he is truly affecting my ability to perform will in this class. It’s starting to get noticeable, but I don’t think Mr. Currin sees it. Hopefully he’ll move either me or Austin sometime soon because I want to perform well in school, and I don’t want my grades to get dragged down because of something so easily fixable. If a change doesn’t come within now and the next week, something bad is going to happen. And by bad… I mean bad. I’m talking skipping class and not sitting where I’m supposed to be sitting. It might sound like a risky thing for me to do, because I could possibly be expelled from the school for doing such acts. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Nothing would please me more than being moved away from such a distracting human being. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment