Thursday, January 5, 2012

Meghan Snyder

Today I had the privilege to interview the one and only Meghan Snyder. This is seen as a once in a lifetime opportunity to most celebrities and athletes. I asked her eight questions that will sum up this entire blog, starting with “What is your favorite part about Online Publishing?” Her response? Listening to music and typing blogs. What a typical and cliché answer, but that’s all she said. I was expecting a lot more from such an interesting person, but I guess that’s all I have to say about that. She was born in Sister’s Hospital, which just so happens to be the same hospital that my mother works at. She does labor and delivery, so there is a slight chance that my own mother assisted in the birth of Meghan Snyder. When asked to name one of Mr. Currin’s flaws, she responded that he promises his advisement pizza parties, and then forgets so his advisement never ends up getting the pizza. Her favorite gift from the Christmas of 2011 was her cowgirl boots, and also a new red book bag. Her favorite hobbies are basketball, soccer, Twitter, watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, and taking her dogs on walks. Everybody knows about her curly hair, so I asked her if she would rather prefer her hair to be curly or straight. She responded with curly, because her grandmother has curly hair. Her favorite band/singer besides Justin Bieber is Taylor Swift, because she wishes she was her. I’m sure you were all expecting me to say Larrabe in the previous question, but she actually never had the chance to listen to them. To the people who don’t know Larrabe… you’re a disgrace to humanity. Her favorite color is purple, only because it is also Justin Bieber’s favorite color. It was a very poor reasoning, but she refused to speak after that last question. Unfortunately, I didn’t ask her anymore questions. So this is over. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment