Friday, January 13, 2012

I2 - Bucket List

No matter who you are, there is always a list of things that you want to do whether you think you’re able to or not. Things such as climb Mt. Everest, drive a Lamborghini, or even meet the infamous Rob Currin. You can achieve the unachievable by looking at them in a way that they are achievable. You could do this by either doing them with another person, or getting the items that will make your task easier. There is a name for a list such as this- and it’s called a bucket list. If I were to choose three things to do before my own death, the first thing would be to take a weeklong vacation to England. I’m a big fan of the Beatles, so I thought it would be interesting to see how they are portrayed in the country that they originated from. Also, I think it would be cool to see the old buildings and how America is viewed being from England. The second thing that I would want to do before I die is see the Aurora Borealis in Alaska. The view of the night sky from Buffalo can be a pretty boring thing to look it, so I thought it would be a pretty cool experience to see what the sky really looks like without light pollution and other things of that nature. The Aurora Borealis is also known as the Northern Lights. The Northern Lights have a green effect on the sky that not everybody in the world gets to see. They are caused by electrical and magnetic forces and they can be best seen in Alaska. The third and final thing that would be on bucket list, it would have to be skydiving. This is probably on everybody’s list and it may seem a little cliché, but it would no doubt be one of the number things I would want to do before I died. I heard it isn’t that expensive so I’m going to fork over a couple bucks in the future and knock skydiving off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment