Friday, January 13, 2012

I3 - Winter Break Highlights

This winter break was just like any other break. Christmas, family, food, and other things of that nature. I’d have to say Christmas was the highlight of my break, because apparently it wasn’t to everybody else in this newsroom. This Christmas was a special one because I filled myself up with plenty of food, and I got a few of the things that I wanted. I got a microphone to record my guitar playing, and I also got the iPhone. I’ve wanted the iPhone for a while now, so that definitely satisfied my needs. My grandparents leave every Christmas to go to Alabama to avoid the bad weather, but it looks like they left at the wrong time this year. The weather has been great since Christmas, and it definitely hasn’t been a white one. Except for last night it snowed a couple inches and a few of the schools got off of school. Not Alden, though. Oh well. I’m kind of going off the topic of my Christmas break so maybe I should go back to it. Another present that I got for Christmas was a new hat, because my old white was getting way too dirty and it was getting extremely noticeable. I now have a darker blue Yankees hat, so if it were to get dirty, it wouldn’t be so noticeable. I’m really just rambling throughout this entire blog because Mr. Currin said there was no way I was going to get my last two blogs done before the end of class. One more thing that I have to say about my break was the New Year, and how it’s a whole new start to try something new. It reminded me that this was the last six months of my high school and I better start thinking about my future. I don’t really have much else to comment on about my winter break so I’m just going to end it here. Hopefully I have a more enjoyable one next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment