Friday, January 13, 2012

I4 - Choice (Mr. Currin)

For this week’s choice blog, I decided I would devote this one to my Online Publishing teacher, Mr. Currin. Mr. Currin is a pretty cool guy most of the time, but he has his moments. He’s always calling kids out in class and publicly embarrassing them, which who knows might lead to. He likes to pull pranks on the faculty staff thinking he’s the jokester, but little does he know it’s all going to catch up to him in the end. I can’t keep ranting about the man’s flaws though; because there is no doubt that he is always a happy man. He’s always got a smile on his face and looking to bring to a positive attitude to the people around him. About 15 minutes ago he came up to me and said that there was no way I was going to finish my last two blogs. But look, I’m almost done with the second one. Take that Mr. Currin. I definitely do not regret taking this class though, because nothing makes my mornings better then realizing I am going to have a class with Mr. Currin from 1:05 to 2:25 of that day. One hundred words left until I’m done… what to talk about? Mr. Currin drives a red jeep, and he used to pass my house every morning and we’d share a daily morning wave. Unfortunately, Zach Caito picks me up around 7:20 in the morning, and Mr. Currin passes my house before that. I have this class until the end of the year, and I think it will be the perfect way to end my high school career. Hopefully this will be the last class of the year, but there is a chance that it will be Sports and Entertainment Marketing. I guess the future will hold the answers to all of my questions. I wonder what Mr. Currin’s middle name is…

No comments:

Post a Comment