Tuesday, January 24, 2012

J2 - Grade Teacher

I didn’t go to Alden from Kindergarten to 5th grade, so anybody reading this probably won’t be able to relate to it at all. On that note, I’d have to say my favorite grade teacher would have to be kindergarten teacher, Mr. Hehr. From what I can remember, he enjoyed me as a student, and every day past kindergarten I would wave and say hello to the guy. I haven’t seen him in over seven years now so he may not even remember me, but I have been thinking about going to a Cleve-Hill open house and visit all my old teachers. It would probably make them feel good knowing that past students remember them and enjoyed them enough to come back and see how they are doing. I’d say the main reason that I chose Mr. Hehr as my favorite grade teacher was because he was the man who started off my entire education career. He also has quite the interesting name. Also, all of my other teachers weren’t as memorable as Mr. Hehr, because they didn’t seem to be into their job and enjoy their students as much as he did. The other teacher that comes close to being my favorite grade teacher would be Ms. Pidanick, who taught the fifth grade. I remember her being a pretty cool teacher because she was chill, and she thought I was funny… or so I hope. I kind of wish I could go back to elementary school, because you seem to be able to get away with a lot more because you’re little and you are prone to make mistakes. Now that we are in high school, teachers seem to think that whatever we do wrong was intentional, which definitely isn’t the case. Teachers need to realize that students are only human, and making mistakes comes with being a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment