Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer Plans - Q2

My plans for summer are not really set in stone as of today, but there are some things that I am definitely doing and definitely looking forward to.

I’ll go in order from what I’m most excited for rather than going chronologically. On July 29th, I’ll be on my way the island of Jamaica for my sister’s wedding. How many people get to go to Jamaica for their sister’s wedding, seriously? The best part about the whole thing (rather than the marriage) is the fact that there will be unlimited drinks and unlimited food. For an entire week. I’m kind of concerned that I’m going to gain about 10 pounds but I can always take that off when I get home. We are staying at a resort called Sandals and from what I’ve seen online, I’m in for a good time. The legal drinking age in Jamaica? 18. How old I’ll be during that week? 18. Let’s just stop there.

The next most exciting thing on my summer list is my graduation party. Although I haven’t chosen a definite date, it’s going to be a good time no matter what. I want pretty much everybody I know to come so it’s the greatest party of all time. There will be food, swimming Kan Jam, football, kickball, and all other kinds of fun. The after-party cannot be discussed in this class, so we will leave that out. The amount of money that I’m going to get is pretty exhilarating. Last year, my brother got over a thousand dollars, so hopefully my family loves me just as much.

One more thing that I’m pretty excited about is my birthday. I should probably be more excited about turning eighteen, but I’m not even sure how I’m celebrating it yet. Obviously I’m going to have a party, but I think it deserves something more significant. I’ll think of something eventually, but I do know that it has to be with my friends. Most people say family first, but I find it easier to have a good time with my friends rather than family. Don’t worry, I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment