Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tara and Emily - Q1

For this choice blog, I have decided to write about sitting next to the lovely Tara and Emily. The truth behind that last sentence is that Emily Cole wrote it, and the ‘lovely’ part isn’t actually true whatsoever. In fact, they’re both pretty annoying.

They both tend to obsess over Hannah Montana, and it kind of creeps me out to the point where I need to take a break from working. All I ever hear is the bickering back and forth about how somebody either wrote on the Hannah Montana poster they have displayed behind their computer, or how somebody took it down. It’s not like the poster deserves to be up there anyway, because Hannah Montana does not deserve that fame.

Another annoying thing about the two of them is their tendency to listen to crappy music. It’s like they go to the ‘Biggest Hits’ section of the playlists, and just put their headphones in. The bad part about this is these so called “biggest hits” are actually just mainstream music that doesn’t sound good to human ear. It’s all annoying electronic beats covered up by an even more annoying auto-toned voice. I don’t know it’s still so popular these days, but there is nothing I can do about it except for ignore it, which is what I tend to do about every single class.

Just to refrain from making this blog way too long, I’m going to mention only one more thing that annoys me about these two girls. Tara ALWAYS asks for Emily’s help when it comes to typing articles, and it gets kind of aggravating to hear Tara say, “Wah, wah wah, Emily, I need help, wah wah wah.” She literally says those exact words. After hearing that about 6 times every single class, it makes me want to dig my own ear drums out. I’ve requested a seat change more than once, but Mr. Currin just won’t give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment