Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3 Favorite Movies

There is no doubt that there are three movies that stand above the rest from the ones that I have seen. The number one movie that I have ever watched was The Shawshank Redemption. It’s even ranked the number one movie on the movie rating site, IMDb. The movie is about a guy named Andy who is sentenced back to back life sentences for the murder of his wife and another guy, even though he was innocent. He makes good friends with another convict named Red, who can get just about anything from outside of the jail. I don’t want to spoil the movie, but his main goal throughout the movie is to escape jail and move out of the country. I highly advise it because I can watch the movie over and over and enjoy each time. Another great movie that I have seen was Law Abiding Citizen. This movie is about a guy whose wife and child were murdered and raped right in front of him, and he wants to get revenge on the guy who did it. He ends up murdering the guy who did it, and once he is in jail he still finds ways of murdering other people. He ends up becoming delusional and starts killing all of the people who were to blame for his family’s death. They can’t figure out how he is doing it from inside jail, and there is a big twist at the end. The movie has a great story line and a good amount of action and violence to keep you interested. The third and final movie that I am going to choose that make it into my favorite all time would have to be Inception. A lot of people find this movie too hard to follow and degrade because they can’t understand it. You have to watch a couple times to get a full understanding of what is going on, and once you realize what is going on, you realize that it is one of the most unique and creative story lines of all time. The main star in the movie is Leonardo DiCaprio, who is obviously seen as one of the greatest actors ever. If you haven’t seen the movie in a while and only saw it in theaters when it first came out, I highly advise you see it again so you can see where I am coming from when I say it is one of the greatest movies that I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment