Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I hate choice blogs.

I really don’t know what to write about for my choice blog. Therefore, I am going to write about how much I despise writing choice blogs. To be quite honest, I don’t even know why Mr. Currin even gives us the choice. I think it’s because he is too lazy to think of another topic for his students, so he makes us to do all of the work. Nothing new under the sun, though. Whenever we are done with a week of this class, I always look at the next group of blogs and see if there is a choice blog or not. If there is, it just makes me have to think so much more than I already do in the class and it really gets me stressed out. Not only do I have to deal with Mike Steffan complaining about what to write for his article, I also have to think of what to write for my choice blog. Another thing that makes this whole thing tough is having the one and only Justin Patterson sitting to my left. I always hear the music blasting out of his headphones and I would definitely consider it a nuisance. Then there is Brian Stoldt… oh man where do I start with this one? He always claims he is working when in reality he is just socializing. There are only two things that that kid does good… play the quarter back position, and socialize. Work definitely is not his forte. This blog has turned into my complaints about Online Publishing, when in reality it all revolves around choice blogs. That is one solid reason why I think choice blogs should be eliminated and never brought back. Mr. Currin… if you’re reading this, take it into consideration. My opinion obviously means everything to you, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we never see a choice blog again. Good day.

1 comment: