Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Choice Blog 2 - Doodler

Since this is my choice blog, I have decided to dedicate this one to my good friend, Michael Steffan. When I first moved here in sixth grade, I had no idea the kid even existed. In middle school, there were teams. We happened to be on separate teams in the sixth grade, so we didn’t have the chance to meet each other. Pretty much all of middle school was the same without Michael. Although, when ninth grade rolled around, we finally conversed and befriended each other. Ninth grade Spanish is when the memories started to come up. It all began with Michael, myself, and Ryan Snyder. I think the most memorable part about Spanish was when we made a project about Tom Brady falling off of a roller coaster and breaking all of his bones. There was another time when Mrs. Zimdahl put on some weird music, and us three started laughing extremely hard and Ryan got moved to the other side of the room. The worst part about it was that she kept the music on and we could still see each other, so it was still difficult to maintain our composure. When we hang out, literally anything that happens around us gets us to laugh. No matter what it is we can find something to laugh at about it. If it wasn’t for Michael, there is no doubt my high school experience would not be nearly as enjoyable as it has been for the past 4 years. My senior year has basically just begun, and I plan on making several more memories with my good friend, Michael. Since we are in the same Online Publishing class, which is why I’m doing this blog, we get to see each other every other day and we get to laugh about whatever comes to mind. If it wasn’t for Michael, my life would not be what it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment