Thursday, October 13, 2011

Favorite Alden Restaurant

When you think of restaurants in Alden, not too many come to mind except for pizzerias. Carbones, Geoffanos, La Paloma’s, Town Line Pizza… But those get old. If I were to pick a favorite restaurant, I would have to choose the WAK. For the people in Alden that don’t know what that means, it’s the West Alden Kitchen. It’s somewhat secluded, and not something you really notice when you pass it. I have personally only been there once in my life, but the hamburger I got there was one of the best that I have ever had. The service there was great, and the food didn’t take too long. Also, it wasn’t very crowded at all which is something that is very important when it comes to restaurants, because nothing is worse than waiting in line to sit in a restaurant. Because then, you have to wait even longer to even get your even since there are so many people there. I definitely plan on taking many more trips there in the future, because it’s been a couple months since I have gone. Another nice little restaurant in the town of Alden is Weber’s Grill. I have only been there three times, but each time has been a successful experience. I once when in there running on zero hours asleep, because I had already been up for about 26 hours. The breakfast there woke me up and allowed me to carry through about 42 hours without sleeping. That’s probably one of the greatest things I have ever accomplished, but that’s a different story. Out of all of the pizzerias in Alden, I would have to say it’s a tie between Carbones and Geoffanos. Geoffanos definitely has the more superior pizza, but their wings do not even compare to Carbones. They both have their ups and downs, and that’s why it is tough for me to make a final decision on which one I would rather choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment