Wednesday, March 7, 2012

M1 - A St. Patty's (Easter) Tradition

For this blog, we are supposed to write about our St. Patrick’s Day traditions. Unfortunately for me, I do not celebrate St. Patty’s day. This doesn’t really make sense seeing as my grandmother is one hundred percent Irish, but whatever. The blog says that if you do not celebrate the holiday, then we should write about another family tradition. One family tradition that I have is Easter. On Easter, my Dad’s side of the family all gathers at my house and eats and all of those other fun things. Every year, the older kids and adults hide eggs throughout the yard, and the little kids go to look for the eggs when they are all hidden. Each egg has a number in it, and there is a sheet with the numbers on it with prices ranging from twenty five cents, to almost two dollars. Depending on whatever eggs you got, that will determine how much money you get. This is great for kids because there is nothing more desirable as a kid than money. Easter isn’t as exciting for me anymore though, because I am now considered one of the older kids, so I don’t get any money like all of the younger kids. That’s all my Easter usually consists of, nothing too exciting. We don’t have any special meals or anything like that. I really don’t know what else to type about since that is all of what my Easter consists of, and my family literally does nothing about St. Patrick’s Day. It’s going to be tough to fit about forty more words into this blog about literally nothing, but I’ll give it a shot. I wonder if Mr. Currin actually reads this…. I guess this is a pretty good way to find out. I want you, Mr. Currin, to confront me about this and tell me that you read this. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment