Thursday, March 1, 2012

L2 - Biggest Fears

There are many things to be afraid of in this world, that which includes spiders, the dark, and aliens. I’m not so scared of these things than I am to other things. The main thing that scares me the most out of everything else on this Earth is Slender Man. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, it is a very tall man/creature that is seen wearing a suit. The particular thing about this guy is that he has no face, and he tends to be able to disappear whenever he wants. There is a popular YouTube series on him called “Marble Hornets”. It’s a series of videos that show this guy walking around trying to figure out why this man is following him and what he wants. It’s surprisingly realistic and it always creeps me out to think about it when I’m walking alone at night. I highly advise you watch the entire series of videos if you want to see something scary. Another thing that I am scared of would have to be ghosts. Not just any old ghosts though, the ones that actually do scary stuff. I think it would be cool to have a ghost in the house that does little things because you would always be on your toes and it would be cool to have a conversation with it. I would be scared if it was one of the ghosts that actually attacks you and stuff like that because then there is nothing you can really do about it. The final thing that absolutely terrifies me is Mr. Currin. He is such a scary looking man, and I don't see how anybody can withstand staring at him for more than five seconds with soiling themselves. He likes to pick on students and other faculty members, and everybody is always paranoid with whatever joke he will say about you next. Also, I heard he is going to participate in the Mustache March, which would be a site to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment