Friday, March 30, 2012

N-2 Spring

Spring may be seen as one of the most favorite seasons of them all for people around the world, but I definitely have a different opinion. Sure, spring brings flowers and warmth, but it also brings stuffy noses and snotty tissues. Nothing makes my life more miserable than a full day of blowing my nose and hoping for a fast recovery. Also, my Dad doesn’t see having terrible allergies as a good enough reason to skip school, so I have to suffer through embarrassing days of school while blowing my nose all day. Terrible, just terrible. Another flaw about this “wonderful” season is that is brings too much rain. Sure, there is a lot of sunlight and warmth, but what’s the point when it’s going to be wet and muggy all day? There is none. If I were to list my favorite seasons in order from favorite to least favorite, it would have to go Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring. Spring is definitely the worst season out of them all for said reasons. Another thing… the beginning of spring is always pretty sketchy. You never know if it’s going to stay nice out or if you’re going to get a random burst of snow and have to deal with cold temperatures for another day or two. It’s probably the worst feeling ever having a beautiful spring day one day, then when you wake up the next morning you realize that its thirty eight degrees out and you need to wear a coat and all of that annoying stuff. Looking to my left, I can see that Joseph White’s blog about spring is pretty similar to mine in the fact that is sucks, but all I have to do is look to my right to see that it is one of Michael Steffan’s favorite seasons. I think he is out of his mind, but that’s just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment