Thursday, March 15, 2012

M3 - Embarassing Moment

It was just another day in the life of Bill Penny. Wake up, shower, go to school, go home, and do nothing. Unfortunately for Bill, this day was going to be one of the most embarrassing days of school ever. First and second block went as usual. Advisement was about as boring as usual, but I’m sure I had a decent conversation with Mrs. Puntoriero. Then block 3A came around, and this is where the story begins. I ate my lunch and had small talk with the people around me. All of the sudden, I heard a dare being thrown around the table. The dare was to turn the lights off and on to give the kids the impression that lunch is over and they would stand up and leave the cafeteria, even though lunch is still in session. Pretty genius and hysterical idea if you ask me. So I did it. It worked without a single flaw. Everybody stood up, left the cafeteria, and the halls were crowded with students. The one lunch monitor went into the hall to try and hold them off from roaming the hallways, but her tactics were not working. Unfortunately, the lunch lady saw me do it. And she was pissed. So since her plan of getting the kids back into the cafeteria didn’t work, she figured writing me up would be the best decision for her to make. I didn’t know about the write up until fourth block came around when Mr. MacCowan decided to give my class a visit. I didn’t think anything of it because I didn’t think turning the cafeteria lights was a very big deal. That’s when it happened. The room was dead silent because he was in there, so no matter what he said, everybody was going to hear it. All I heard was, “If you flick the lights off again, I am going to flick you off.” This led to a red face, and sheer embarrassment. I also heard a crack of laughter coming Mr. Currin’s direction. Little does Mr. Currin know, but that hint of laughter has led me to create an evil plan to make him the most embarrassed person on Earth. Beware, Mr. Currin. Beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment