Friday, March 30, 2012

N-3 John and Mary's

I was recently employed at John and Mary’s right across from the doctor’s office on Broadway. It is actually my first job so I am pretty pumped to finally get a weekly paycheck. Nothing makes you feel worse than constantly having to ask your Mom or Dad for money whenever you want to go out to have a good time with your friends. I’m still on training so I’m not getting too many hours, but next week I should be on the regular schedule. Tomorrow is my best friend Gavin’s birthday, so I feel it is necessary to take a chunk out of today’s pay check and spend it on a wonderful gift for the man. My main priorities at John and Mary’s are as follows. Washing dishes, taking out the trash, making pizzas, and pretty much everything nobody else wants to do. It kind of sucks but I work with cool people so it equals out. The fellow co-workers that most of you would know are Ryan Sosnowski, Nick Maiorana, Makiah Husain, Miranda Chester, and many other people that don’t go to high school anymore. It’s a unique experience being the guy to make pizza for the people who buy it from John and Mary’s, and I feel the need to do my job the best that I can. Sometimes alternating between different pizzas to make sure they are all cooked right and have the right toppings can get a little confusing and strenuous, but I’m sure I will get used to it over time. I’m just glad that I’ll finally be making some sort of profit so I can give my Dad a break on loaning me a few bucks every now and then, because I know I would hate that if I was a father. So, yeah. Order a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment